Official Website

http://www.tierraallen.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

5 Star Chic

All of the characters below are fictional. Any resemblances to actual persons are merely coincidental. Meet Bre'yon, journey with her as she explains why she's a 5 Star Chic.



Bre'yon Renee Jackson



The money, the cars, the clothes...I'm successful. Whether my suits are tailored-made or I decide to get them from Saks or Neimans, I stay fly from head to toe. What did Dorrough say? "Ice cream paint job" Yeah, I definitely got the Pink Satan candy paint on my new, 2010 Audi. Money is no limit. I know you thinking "Dammmmnnn, she doing it" well you ain't heard nothing yet. Those things are MINOR reasons my status is 5 star. I don't pay out of pocket. Fa nothin'. You hear me? Nothing. I'm a 5'8 yellowbone. Perfect 10. They tell me and I know it. I deal with ballers baby, and he ain't gotta play in the NFL or the NBA. I'll take Major League Baseball, the National Hockey League, he can be a doctor (high end of course), an architect, hell if he got a black card, he's balling and he alright with me. I don't even concentrate on body type, skin color, or none of that madness. All I see is green. Money talks everything else is sign language. The point is, if I can make money with NO "gainful employment", drive around in the finest cars and have the means to support myself, I'm a 5 Star Chic. Not bad for a chic that ain't even finished school huh?





No comments:

Post a Comment