Official Website

http://www.tierraallen.com

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

5 Star Chic (2)

Remember, all characters are fictional and resemblances to actual persons are merely coincidental. Meet Erin McCall.



Erin McCall



Hello, I'm Erin. Erin McCall, attorney at law. I don't like to brag...BUT if ever there were such a thing as a 5 Star Chic, I'd definitely be the definition. I'm a very driven person. 28 and I've got an undergraduate degree in English and a Juris Doctorate degree in Sports Law and have already made quite the name for myself as an Entertainment Lawyer. So much so, that I've been able to pay off my student loans, I have ZERO debt, just bought a new Range Rover Sport...cash, (which I finagled down by $10,000) and in 3 years I plan to pay off my half a million dollar house. While I'm tooting my own horn, let me also mention that I have scholarships named after me at both my high school and college alma maters. I take an exotic vacation yearly and I give back in my spare time, not to mention I've done it all on my own. See, growing up, no one expected a skinny little girl from Third Ward, Texas to graduate high school, graduate Suma Cum Laude from The University of Texas (Go Longhorns!) or matriculate through law school in the top 5% of my class. Ahh. Good ole' expectations. I don't live by them. Don't put me in a box, I've been known to break down many. It's only a matter of time before my current law firm, Sterling & Shepherd, becomes Sterling, Shepherd, and McCall. So when you look at me, I'm all woman. I don't have, want or need a man. They're expendable. Anything they can do, I can do better, and I do mean ANYTHING. :) I get them when I desire to, which isn't often. Now that's a 5 Star Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment