Official Website

http://www.tierraallen.com

Friday, July 15, 2011

Lloyd—King of Hearts


Rated: ALL BAD/Hotmess.com
This cd is terrible. It's amateurish; he's been in/around the game too long for his music to sound like this. First of all, Lloyd needs to find himself. He sounds like Trey Songz, Michael Jackson when he was a part of the Jackson 5 and then something else I can't put my finger on. He needs new writers; his songs are completely hollow. He's not a great vocalist as it is, then you add yelling, yodeling, screaming, crooning and WTF-lyrics...All bad. The cd has no continuity to it. I'm as confused as he sounds with this project. Don't even get me started on "Dedication to my Ex," featuring Andre 3000; they say 3 Stacks is highly selective about where/for whom he does features so I don't understand why he opted to do this. They were singing two different songs. Again, all bad. Do better. Don't waste your time or your money.

Current Track: None-After 3 days of trying to listen to this cd, I give up!

1 comment:

  1. ITA!!!! Although there may have been a song or two that I could see myself listening to. Can't name them right now! Haha

    ReplyDelete