Official Website

http://www.tierraallen.com

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lil Wayne: I Am Not A Human Being

Rated: WC (Worth Coppin')

I'm usually dissuaded by albums with only 10 tracks on them, but I gotta give it to Weezy F Baby (Please say the baby), he did his thang! This cd is a press play from start to finish. This album is as unique and quirky as he is, full of metaphors and excellent word-play. Wayne is a lyrical genius and his delivery is just what's needed on each song. He even manages to do a track with Nicki Minaj that doesn't make me gag. Rarely is there a cd in which I jam every song. "I am not a Human Being" is that album. Pick a favorite...you can't. I will say, he could have left his boy "T-Streets" off of "Hold Up" but still, a solid, solid project. Incredible beats, nice collaborations, fantastic solo pieces, killer title track; what more could you want in an album? It's worth the money.

Current Track: All of them: CD on REPEAT

No comments:

Post a Comment